SphinCorpSphinCorp

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Mp3?

Awesome. Can we have an mp3 version?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

there is a download link on the mp3 page, you can get there by clicking on the "song" part in the left of the page.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

AwsomeCopter XD

Exellent!! Like the whole 'not just random pointless junk, it has t3h moral now + hobo LOLOL'

Nightwayfarer responds:

ololol

Sketched - Happy Birthday Sketched - Happy Birthday

ok, but not great

Ok, but not great. Good idea, but badly implemented and rather poor quality animation (visibly choppy)

The humour was also a little on the dark side, and alot of people don't like that...

P.S:But your on the way to being a great artist... Keep it up.

P.P.S:I read your responses and your a bit too... touchy. Watch out for that.

And just for the record:
"Trust me, I've been there before. The thing is, unless you get out of that infantile stage people will always consider you and your opinions to be worthless"

No offense but you still ARE there. He was just giving an honest opinion :\

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks for your review.

I do agree that the feel of this short was a bit on the dark side, and that doesn't appeal to everyone. I never would expect to make an all encompassing work that pleases everyone, but if you check out our other works you will see that we consistently change it up from one sketch to the next for a number of reasons so you may find something you like better there.

I heartily thank you for your encouragement. The entire reason I post to NG is to get helpful encouragement and critiques of my work hopefully bettering it as a whole.

I don't feel I'm much more touchy than any other artist would be about a work that they poured many hours into. I am always careful to try and take something positive from what people say, no matter how negatively they say it. As you will notice I will never bash someone for their opinion, I actually heartily welcome criticism, however I will defend my right to address when someone is out to be hurtful rather than helpful. I see absolutely nothing helpful about the review to which you are referring, and I honestly do believe the score he gave to be the one he thinks the short deserved, and that's fine, however I think there is nothing touchy about assuming that "i didn't think it was funny at all and the animation kinda sucked. hopefully your next work will be better" was written more to attract disdain rather than to help.

Some of the best help I have ever gotten on the series has actually been from initial critics. I am currently collaborating with several people who have previously given me bad to horrible reviews, but they did it in an effort to help and I thank them.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Exelent

Very touching.

RWD: 022 Panda and Swan RWD: 022 Panda and Swan

Awsome... but:

your spanishes is horribliZed.

a SMB3 Tale II a SMB3 Tale II

Awsome.

Best, most epic thing I have ever seen. I would have given it a better score, but 1337 is not a valid rating anymore :p

Clastine Laboratory Clastine Laboratory

...

Good animation, but by far the creepiest, gayest thing I have ever seen.

Twatlight Twatlight

Good, but...

It had absolutely NOTHING to do with twats. I was disappointed...

Banana Republic Banana Republic

Pure awsomness.

Make a sequel. Now. OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!